iCaaS, which stands for Compliance as a Service, forms part of the Data Support Agency Group.
Using over £1.2 million in investment for research and development, iCaaS has created one of the newest, disruptive pieces of technology to hit the market. It’s SaaS based solution for GDPR management is designed to make GDPR easy.
ICPA members can benefit from a 25% discount.
ICPA Chairman Tony Margaritelli said: “GDPR has not gone away and our clients are asking us for help to make sure they are compliant and our ICPA members have in turn come to us for help and guidance.
“We knew our members and their clients needed an effective, simple to use, and innovative product which is why we are absolutely delighted to have partnered with iCaaS.
“Their innovative product coupled with a very competitive price tag takes the hard work out of GDPR for Accountants and their clients and with a very special ICPA only 25% discount and a 14-day free trial I believe it will be well received by the members.”
Flexible and easy to use
GDPR can be complex, time-consuming and difficult to understand.
ObserveIT’s latest research shows that 34% of employees in the UK haven’t changed their ways, despite the vast majority – 84%, admitting they knew about GDPR compliance and their responsibilities.
It’s clear that people want their solution to be flexible, simple to use, readily accessible and at a low cost. That’s why iCaaS make GDPR easy.
iCaaS CEO and Co-Founder Nicola Hartland, iCaaS said: “It’s fantastic to be partnered with the ICPA who represent accountancy practices all over the UK.
“Their reputation is second to none and their members deserve only the best service from affiliated companies. They only partner with high calibre businesses and as the #1 GDPR compliance service, members (and non-members) are assured of getting the very best by using iCaaS.”
Features of the iCaaS solution include:
- Document Generator – Easy-to-use, intuitive tool that allows you to create bespoke GDPR compliant policies and documents.
- Compliance Score – Monthly activity-based questions to ensure you are up to date with your compliance.
- Evidence of compliance – The software creates a “Body of Evidence” as prescribed by the regulations as proof of your GDPR compliance.
- Helpful Tools & Wizards – Placed at key points throughout the software, the tools and wizards are available to guide users who have limited GDPR experience.
- Complete Data Review – A series of questions guide you through the entire process ensuring that all relevant information is captured for compliance.
- Supply Chain Management – Record all your suppliers and how they handle your data within our software.
Other modules available will include:
- Subject Access Requests (SAR) – Record and manage all the requests your organisation receives with alerts and notifications built-in for you.
- Breach Management – It’s vital to know what to do in times of crisis and this module guides you through the complexities and importantly, tell you if you even need to report the breach to the ICO.
- Record of Processing Activity (ROPA) – GDPR requires certain organisations to maintain a ROPA and our module automatically creates your ROPA for your organisation.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) – Organisations must carry out a DPIA where a planned or existing processing operation “is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals”.
- Training – An essential for all employees who interact with personal data on a regular basis. The course tackles awareness of GDPR principles and individuals’ rights.