We are extremely excited to announce the launch of our new, innovative GDPR management software, iCaaS. This is now available as a free 14-day trial with pricing starting from only £9.99 a month.
iCaaS GDPR Management
iCaaS, which stands for Compliance as a Service, forms part of the Data Support Agency Group. It has continued to develop and build on the success of the group’s initial offering and has created a new, unique solution for GDPR management.
Using over £1.2 million in investment for research and development, iCaaS has created one of the newest, disruptive pieces of technology to hit the market. It’s SaaS based solution for GDPR management is designed to make GDPR easy.
Compliance as a Service
ObserveIT’s latest research shows that 34% of employees in the UK haven’t changed their ways, despite the vast majority – 84%, admitting they knew about GDPR compliance and their responsibilities.
Innovative and sophisticated new features, with the additional benefits of a SaaS model is why we’ve developed and improved our software, making it really simple and easy to use so businesses can effortlessly manage and maintain their GDPR compliance.
Software is at the core of our business and today people want this to be flexible, easy to use, readily accessible and at a low cost. We’re here to make GDPR easy.
GDPR can be complex, time-consuming and difficult to understand.
Furthermore, knowing the importance of GDPR, we’ve made the software easily available to organisations of all sizes, with the core product available from only £9.99 a month.
Features of our solution include:
- Document Generator – Easy-to-use, intuitive tool that allows you to create bespoke GDPR compliant policies and documents.
- Compliance Score – Our module uses monthly activity-based questions to ensure you are up to date with your compliance.
- Evidence of compliance – Our software creates a “Body of Evidence” as prescribed by the regulations as proof of your GDPR compliance.
- Helpful Tools & Wizards – Placed at key points throughout the software, our tools and wizards are available to guide users who have limited GDPR experience.
- Complete Data Review – A series of questions guide you through the entire process ensuring that all relevant information is captured for compliance.
- Supply Chain Management – Record all of your suppliers and how they handle your data within our software.
In the next couple of months, we’ll have even more modules available to be used which include:
- Subject Access Requests (SAR) – Record and manage all the requests your organisation receives with alerts and notifications built-in for you.
- Breach Management – It’s vital to know what to do in times of crisis and this module guides you through the complexities and importantly, tell you if you even need to report the breach to the ICO.
- Record of Processing Activity (ROPA) – GDPR requires certain organisations to maintain a ROPA and our module automatically creates your ROPA for your organisation.
Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) – Organisations must carry out a DPIA where a planned or existing processing operation “is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals”.
- Training – An essential tool for all employees who interact with personal data on a regular basis. The course tackles awareness of GDPR principles and individuals’ rights.
We are also proud to have several notable partners on board and are looking forward to announcing some new exciting partnerships. We work closely with accredited partners of the highest calibre, ensuring we provide the most comprehensive service solution to their customers.
Our commitment – Making GDPR Easy
Our aim is to make a simple, easy-to-use, jargon free software which helps businesses of all sizes and calibre to become GDPR compliant. We’re here to ensure that people’s data is protected and that businesses have one less thing to worry about by maintaining compliance. We’re here to make GDPR easy.